ozpata Posted April 12, 2010 Posted April 12, 2010 can anybody write in plain english if the shifter in the g27 is supported and if yes how do you configure this thing , I have spend a few days trying to get it to work and nothing, I can make it work in any other sim but this one, so please can anybody write down as plain and simple as posible how to make the shifter to work and apparently Iam not alone , the setup screens are not the easiest at describing what or how,thanks
Guest NightShift Posted April 12, 2010 Posted April 12, 2010 I only have a G25 and the shifter works just fine. In Options > Controller click on the shifter tab then check the box "Shifter", review the button assignment: the default ones should be OK already, if not proceed to reassign them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now