Guest fantasyflight Posted April 11, 2010 Posted April 11, 2010 Hi guys, I'm sure you can help me. I just installed the latest Netkar Pro v1.1 (with the Fiat 500 and all the other cool updates). Went through the full install, installed MS NetFramework 2.0 and MS Installer 3.5, as the installer suggested. I then eagerly went to start Netkar Pro, and got this message almost immediately: netKar PRO_NT has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. This is the first time I've run into any type of problem running a netkar pro product, especially after just installing the program fresh. Anyway, here are some of my system specs. Let me know if I've left anything important out: ASRock AM2-VSTA Motherboard AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ Dual Core CPU 4GB of Corsair RAM ATI Radeon 4850HD Video Card Windows XP SP2 recently installed fresh Logitech G25 wheel RFactor, GPL, LFS, RBR, and NetKar Pro 1.0.3 all running perfectly. I spent an hour driving 1.0.3 after not being able to run 1.1, and it ran flawlessly. Thanks in advance for the help. I'm sure it's a simple fix, and that I'm not the only one having this problem. As the readme suggested, I did make a new folder called Netkar Pro under My Documents and copied my drivers and licences folder into there, and even renamed it temporarily to see if that was causing the problem, but I get the "needs to close" error either way. Best Regards, Aly
Guest NightShift Posted April 12, 2010 Posted April 12, 2010 Not sure this will help, but do you happen to have a log in your My Documents\netKar Pro\logs folder?
Guest SpikeyMarcoD Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 http://www.gpchampionship.com/phpBB3/posting.php?mode=quote&f=5&p=42607 Maybe its a CPU issue as i read here there might be a new instruction in 1.1 that does not work on some CPU's.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now