Motec - RPM Editing - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Hoshi
Posted

Just a quick question regarding the Motec. If I rememeber correctly it was kind of mandatory to edit the RPM Motec output based on the optimal gearchange revs in earlier versions of nKP. Is this still essential?

Posted

You mean the AIM LED shift-lights?

Guest Hoshi
Posted

You mean the AIM LED shift-lights?

Ahrggh yes, of course. Forgot it was called AIM not Motec, sry .-)

Posted

Well I do change that myself every other new release cause I don't like the default settings, you can change it at:

X:\nkpro11\cars\Formula2000\setup\aim.ini

here mine for F2000 beta 3/3

[AIM]

RPM1=5300

RPM2=5600

RPM3=5900

RPM4=6300

RPM5=6600

Guest Hoshi
Posted

Thanks a lot, that's a good point to start from! I guess I have to spend some time in testing and editing now :-)

Cheers

  • 6 months later...
Posted

Well I do change that myself every other new release cause I don't like the default settings, you can change it at:

X:\nkpro11\cars\Formula2000\setup\aim.ini

here mine for F2000 beta 3/3

[AIM]

RPM1=5300

RPM2=5600

RPM3=5900

RPM4=6300

RPM5=6600

Thanks for this info!

However, could someone explain what those values represent? I mean, 5300 rpm for the 1st gear in the above example, means that the LED will start blinking as soon as the 1st gear reaches 5300 rpm?

Posted

rpm1 is first led, rpm2 the second, rpm5 is last led.. it's not important what is your gear in use...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.