Trackir 5 doesn't recognize netKar PRO? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm using trackir v5, and when I start a session, the profile that I've created for NetKar PRO isn't loaded. It is loading something else instead (the profile that I use for Flaming Cliffs 2). I don't know why, since I've updated my game list (netkar appears there), and I don't use any "exclusive" profiles.

The only way to get the correct profile to work is to check it as "exclusive" every time, forcing it to load.

Anyone?

Thanks

JoKeR

Edited by JoKeR68

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.