Game Freeze - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All i have a really serious problem, it seems when i drive the car off track my game freezes. I have to CTRL ALT DEL to get out of the screen. Its very frustrating. I am running an Nvidia Card and have tried all the graphic settings available.. but i still have the same problem. As soon as I drive or skid the car off track.. Freeze..

Can anyone help. Its very bad on-line as well. but off line it does not happen as much as on line..

Anyone??

Posted

I had a couple of freezes also. I didn't have the time to do some checks on my configuration yet, but I will let you know if I will find something useful.

What happen to me was that suddenly the image freezes. I can only hear the sound of the car, crashing somewhere after few seconds. I usually have 70-90 FPS on that track.

Posted

Is anyone here that can help me PLEASE.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.