Laguna seca video, nKp & iRacing - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted


Laguna Seca in netKar and iRacing.

HI.

Recently I've been playing iRacing, oval drive is so good, but I think road corner feeling is not good, there's something of simple and unnatural.
However, The merit that there are a lot of real car and track from iRacing that nKp does not have.
Posted

[Recently I've been playing iRacing, oval drive is so good, but I think road corner feeling is not good, there's something of simple and unnatural.

However, The merit that there are a lot of real car and track from iRacing that nKp does not have.

iRacing does seem to be too predictable. With the business model they use they can afford to licence lots of content. I think Kunos said something (a while back in Italian so forgive me if the translation's incorrect) about if he licensed more real world content licences would double and complaints triplethumbsup.gif

Guest NightShift
Posted (edited)

Nice video. I haven't been able to test Laguna Seca in nKp because for some reason it doesn't work for me.

It's a track I like in iRacing because camber and elevation changes make some corners trickier. The Rookie Solstice can be literally four-wheel drifted by finely modulating the throttle which makes it so fun.

If you are accepting suggestions, I'd like to see the F1600, RWD and no downforce and no slicks should make for an interesting combo.

Edited by NightShift
Posted (edited)

Nice video. I haven't been able to test Laguna Seca in nKp because for some reason it doesn't work for me.

I had the same problem a while back when trying to extract directly into the track folder. Try extracting to the default location (it should be C:\tracks or something) then copy laguna seca into your nkpro\tracks folder and hopefully it'll workrischio.gif

UPDATE:

There’s a new problem with v1.1 FINAL; loading brings up a few dings, seemingly without an error messgae so you just have to press enter a few times. It’s the same with the oval beta, and Silverstone also gives one.

Edited by CAR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.