Game crashes - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just bought this to do some racing in the Abarths but everytime i try to get into the control section in options the game just crashes.

I'm using AMD quad core

2GB ram

ATI Radeon HD 4870

Soundblaster Xfi Xtremegamer

Logitech G25 wheel

Windows 7 64 bit.

I've tried running it as administrator and also normally and sdame thing happens both times

Any help would be appreciated as i dont really want to waste

Posted (edited)

I have your PC configuration except for win7 64 and all is working perfectly

the question is: is nK compatible with 7 at 64 bit ?

sincerly I don't know but now I give a look to KUNOS site, wait a while ... :unsure:

ciao

edit:

from KUNOS site page the nK minimum System requirements are:

1,7 Ghz Processor or higer

512 MB RAM

64 MB Graphics card with Directx 8.0 support (ATI 9600 PRO / Nvidia 5900 or higher)

Built-in sound card

1 GB hard disk free space

a 100% Windows 2000/XP compatible computer system

Microsoft .NET 1.1 Runtime

probably your issue is due to operating system ...

Edited by Gambero
Posted

here with win7 64 bit nkpro and nkabarth work fine...

you can try to set your controlller in select driver window..

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I just bought this to do some racing in the Abarths but everytime i try to get into the control section in options the game just crashes.

I'm using AMD quad core

2GB ram

ATI Radeon HD 4870

Soundblaster Xfi Xtremegamer

Logitech G25 wheel

Windows 7 64 bit.

I've tried running it as administrator and also normally and sdame thing happens both times

Any help would be appreciated as i dont really want to waste

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.