CreateDevice Failed - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest FinnWest
Posted (edited)

I just recently bought netKar Pro license after trying demo a couple of times. I updated old netKar installation with new Beta3 and now I get error CreateDevice Failed every time I try to launch the game. I think it's SoftTH because when I disable it, game starts normally. I have exactly same SoftTH config file and it used to work before. I also have tried different settings with no luck.

Any idea how to solve this problem..?

Edited by FinnWest
Posted

I updated old netKar installation with new Beta3

maybe the problem is this.. you have to do a new beta3 installation in a new folder, and not update the old version...

Guest FinnWest
Posted (edited)

No error message if I use resolution 3840x960 (1280x960 x3), other resolutions crash the game (CreateDevice Failed).. But that's not the resolution I would like to use, it isn't even same aspect ratio as my monitors (3 x 16:10) and I really would like use higher resolution and correct aspect ratio. Please can somebody who uses SoftTH send your SoftTH.cfg file?

And BoNI.. thanks for reply but I have installed beta3 to another empty folder.

Edited by FinnWest
Posted

I remember Jaap wrote something about it on gpc forum. Try to have a look there. He is using 3 monitors as well without any problems.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.