F1Racer Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 (edited) Here it is, the final car of the F1-2009 season from FSone. The Force India Mercedes VJM02. 8 images in High Definition resolution on my website RacingRenders.com. So thats 2009 season done for me so I dunno what will be next. Enjoy these. F1Racer Edited March 14, 2010 by F1Racer
Guest Uff Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 Well done, as usual! As for the future works... well, you may think about a certain 1994 season which is being developed by a well known modding group!
Vale46(EVO) Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 Here it is, the final car of the F1-2009 season from FSone. The Force India Mercedes VJM02. 8 images in High Definition resolution on my website RacingRenders.com. So thats 2009 season done for me so I dunno what will be next. Enjoy these. F1Racer corret link http://racingrenders.com/
F1Racer Posted March 14, 2010 Author Posted March 14, 2010 corret link http://racingrenders.com/ Ooops, I fixed it. I think I just typed it too fast
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now