Firestone Indy Lights v1.1 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Firestone Indy Lights v1.1


Recommended Posts

Posted
Firestone Indy Lights v1.1

By: Mike Peters

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DS0ZLO2S

The long awaited Firestone Indy Lights (Indy Pro Series) mod is released.

This mod is INCOMPLETE! I am releasing it to the community to fnish up. Have fun with it, but under NO circumstances can you use the models, skins, etc. in commercial products.

Thanks to PAQUITO and Marcelo Barrio for the asistance on this, along with Brian Schmidt for the helmets and iDT for various bits and pieces along the way.

I will not be offering any support for this mod nor will I be making any updates. I am done with rFactor, but did want to get this last project out.

Good luck and I hope someone can finish up where I left off!! This includes cars from the 2007, 2008 and 2009 seasons.

Enjoy!

All work is

Posted

  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.