F3000 Supernova 2002 Bourdais - netKar PRO Addons - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

F3000 Supernova 2002 Bourdais


Recommended Posts

Guest FabioGF
Posted

Un nuovo amico della comunità di netKar, Bruno Roche, ha realizzato la skin della Supernova 2002 versione Bourdais. A breve rilascerà la versione Monteiro :o

Supernova.jpg

Download

Guest FabioGF
Posted

Chissà se così si vede? :blink:

Supernova.jpg

Buon fine settimana a tutti :D

Guest Living Legend
Posted

Veramente bella!

Guest Kimi-Ale
Posted

non male ...anche se gli manca qualcosa ....per un capolavoro ,mancano i bordini di argento tra blue e giallo ....e l'azzurro...

Guest bigbean
Posted

Hi, it's me who's made textures...(it's my first painted car...)

Because I'm french and so, a little latino speaker, I understand italian, but not all....( I understood complimente, not the rest :P )

what did you write, Kimi-Ale? I forgot somethings?

Guest castroneves
Posted
Hi, it's me who's made textures...(it's my first painted car...)

Because I'm french and so, a little latino speaker, I understand italian, but not all....( I understood complimente, not the rest :P )

what did you write, Kimi-Ale? I forgot somethings?

tres jolyes

Guest Pardal
Posted

Muito bonita .....belo trabalho!!! :)

Guest bigbean
Posted

Thanks everybody.....Monteiro's car version will coming very soon....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.