Guest subverbal Posted February 13, 2010 Posted February 13, 2010 Hi, I really want to try out Netkar Pro but every time I download the rar file it's corrupt. This is really annoying as I've tried most of the download options. It looks like a good sim hence the post, normally I'd have abandoned this and looked eleswhere. How many people have been put off for good? Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks.
Guest Lesmo1 Posted February 13, 2010 Posted February 13, 2010 Hi, I really want to try out Netkar Pro but every time I download the rar file it's corrupt. This is really annoying as I've tried most of the download options. It looks like a good sim hence the post, normally I'd have abandoned this and looked eleswhere. How many people have been put off for good? Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks. Try all of the mirrors - I know that one of them only allows a maximum 250mb download (or something) but the others are OK. Keep trying - it's worth it. Cheers Sean
Guest subverbal Posted February 14, 2010 Posted February 14, 2010 I'm still trying, one of the mirrors downloads at 20kb/sec which is a complete joke. I've also tried the older version which tries to install but then has missing files.
Guest Darcy Callai Jr Posted February 14, 2010 Posted February 14, 2010 Need register! http://www.vvronline.com/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=7:jogo&Itemid=136
Guest subverbal Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 Thanks for the link - downloaded - corrupt Even tried transferring the file to a Windows 7 machine to extract but same result. Also updated winrar to the latest version. Never had anywhere near this grief trying to download software. Can't be just me surely??
wildsurfer Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 did you tried already all the links here? the most of us download it from there without any problems.
SooS Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 i used the megaupload link from the official site,no problems,and its quite fast http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XPWHZCRA if it still gives problems....youd better check your internet connetion,doesnt sound healthy if all downloads get corrupted
Guest subverbal Posted February 16, 2010 Posted February 16, 2010 Thanks for the replies - got it working this evening. Never had problems like this before. New wheel arrives tomorrow so I can have a proper go, the f1600 demo car seems a tad frisky!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now