Australian drivers - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Are there any Netkar drivers in Australia wanting to get together and maybe find a local server

Thanks Peter B

Guest burnsy865
Posted

I would probably be interested although I haven't really played it much these last few months. When I go on I'm lucky to have about 4 cars on the grid and hotlapping by myself is no fun because I have no best laps to try to beat. Kunos said although it wasn't high on his list to fix the best laps section, he might do something, that would be good IMO. See what happens here although I expected more of a response to your post so far ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.