multiplayer races - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey there !

i'm new to this sim and was tryin the beta 3/3 software. in multiplayer races i only see 1 server up and its always empty. do i have a connection problem or there is nobody in here ? i want to do some laps with somebody if anyone who wanna race and chat on this game contact me. I usually speak french but my english is ok too.

see ya there !

Guest SpikeyMarcoD
Posted

sounds to me you might have 1.03

Guest Ron Attwood
Posted

sounds to me you might have 1.03

Not necessarily, I've only been able to see 7 max out of 16-17 servers all day. I tell you, it's pissing me off. Bring back joining via IP. :specchi:

Guest MadMonk
Posted

sounds to me you might have 1.03

Not necessarily, I've only been able to see 7 max out of 16-17 servers all day. I tell you, it's pissing me off. Bring back joining via IP. :specchi:

That's weird. I was on last night and saw a bunch of servers -- well over a dozen.

Guest Ron Attwood
Posted

sounds to me you might have 1.03

Not necessarily, I've only been able to see 7 max out of 16-17 servers all day. I tell you, it's pissing me off. Bring back joining via IP. :specchi:

That's weird. I was on last night and saw a bunch of servers -- well over a dozen.

Well tonight a load of us couldn't see Race2Play server. Plenty of Italian servers mind.

Guest MadMonk
Posted

Well tonight a load of us couldn't see Race2Play server. Plenty of Italian servers mind.

Ron, are you trying to practice for the Feb 6 race2play event? I'm signed up for that (under my real name, Fran Maier). We could hook up online tonight (Denver/MST) if you'd like.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.