Where can I get netbike? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Where can I get netbike?


Recommended Posts

Guest cmbrthrust
Posted

Hello, I've had some difficulty finding a working download for netbike. Hopefully it's still attainable, any help would be great! :help:

Posted

Hello, I've had some difficulty finding a working download for netbike. Hopefully it's still attainable, any help would be great! help.gif

Hi, try this. Remember though it's an early demo. It's a shame we can't try one of the more recent versions, as I'd buy it, and I think a lot of other people would too based on the shabby state motorcycle games are currently in.

Guest Aernouts
Posted

Hello all, i am new here :biggrin:

It's a shame we can't try one of the more recent versions, as I'd buy it, and I think a lot of other people would too based on the shabby state motorcycle games are currently in.

Yes Exactly my thoughts :angel: .... Any news on this ? Specialy with a track editor coming up. (well for netKar) it could be awesome to have. :!!:

Cya

Guest Ron Attwood
Posted

Hello, I've had some difficulty finding a working download for netbike. Hopefully it's still attainable, any help would be great! :help:

Don't encourage him! He hasn't finished netKar yet! :rolleyes2:

Posted

Hello, I've had some difficulty finding a working download for netbike. Hopefully it's still attainable, any help would be great! :help:

Don't encourage him! He hasn't finished netKar yet! :rolleyes2:

since when arent people allowed to work on multiple projects? :P

Posted (edited)

Hello, I've had some difficulty finding a working download for netbike. Hopefully it's still attainable, any help would be great! help.gif

Don't encourage him! He hasn't finished netKar yet! rolleyes2.gif

since when arent people allowed to work on multiple projects? :P

Ron's attitude's fairly representative (that's not meant to be confrontational by the way), judging by the comments left on

netbike video. Edited by CAR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.