How to move netKar window - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

How to move netKar window


Recommended Posts

Guest FinnWest
Posted (edited)

Hi,

is there any way to define where netKar window opens if not in full screen mode? I play with three monitors and can't use SoftTH because I want to use iZ3D drivers. In nk3d.ini you can set window size (I have now RESX=4320 and RESY=900) but can I set somewhere the window position (like POSX=-1440 and POSY=0) so I can have netKar PRO running windowed on all three screens in 3D. Now it opens in left top corner of primary monitor, not even centered on screen so I have netKar only running in middle and right monitors :(

Edited by FinnWest
Posted

no, at the moment this is not possible, windowed mode was just intended for debugging. I'll try to hack something in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.