Help - Server Replay and log server - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Help - Server Replay and log server


Recommended Posts

Guest Darcy Callai Jr
Posted

Hello, I am part of the administration of the League GTRBrasil. We are opening our first championship netKar PRO, but we have some problems.

How do I record the replay server? I have already changed to 1 on the nkserverrecorder.ini, but nothing happens.

Another thing, we are creating a system to read the results, but how do I combine the log information with the sessions results? What information can I use the log to match the reading? There's something in the log to identify the exact date? There are many codes in the log that I could not identify what they mean.

I apologize for my English!

  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Jarkko Sihvola
Posted

I'm also looking for some way/-system to collect results from nkPRO sever races? How you guys do it? Is there any simple/fast way to get results with some info like fastest lap, etc? I wouldn't want to just take screenshot from result after race :wink:

Posted

I did this question on Italian section

I'll let you know if any good news ...

ciao

Posted

I'm also looking for some way/-system to collect results from nkPRO sever races? How you guys do it? Is there any simple/fast way to get results with some info like fastest lap, etc? I wouldn't want to just take screenshot from result after race :wink:

i have the same problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.