Increasing the max viewing angle with TrackIR - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Increasing the max viewing angle with TrackIR


Recommended Posts

Guest rollobollo
Posted

Hi,

I'm just bought the game today :!!: , so maybe I missed an in game option to adjust the max. view angle to both sides using TrackIR. I just got ~15-20

Guest Ron Attwood
Posted

Hi,

I'm just bought the game today :!!: , so maybe I missed an in game option to adjust the max. view angle to both sides using TrackIR. I just got ~15-20

  • 2 months later...
Guest FinnWest
Posted (edited)

I just got ~15-20° on either side

I think this tries to simulate the limited range that you have when wearing the HANS and helmet on those cars.

Then why you can see much more when you press Look Left or Look Right button?

Edited by FinnWest
  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

I know this topic is 1 year old, but I just bought the game and I still have same issue.

There is no fun to use trackir if you can move the view angle only 45º or less, and it has no sense that the max view angle using the keys lookright/left, is twice than using a trackir.

Do you know if there is any config file where we can increase the max angle for trackir to 90º or so? I have tried to change the file screen.ini, but it does not seem to help:

[sCREEN]

MODE=0

LEFTANGLE=45

LEFTOFFSET=0.2,0,0.2

RIGHTANGLE=-90

RIGHTOFFSET=-1,0,-0.2

Edited by fern

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.