Iketani Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Hi. I'm new here. My name is Jose and I'm from Spain. Is possible play with the NetKar Pro cars (Abarth, F2000, F3...) at Trento track, please? Thanks and goodbye.
Guest CAR Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Hi. I'm new here. My name is Jose and I'm from Spain. Is possible play with the NetKar Pro cars (Abarth, F2000, F3...) at Trento track, please? Thanks and goodbye. Hi Jose, I'm afraid not.
Iketani Posted January 20, 2010 Author Posted January 20, 2010 Ok, and there aren't an other rally or mountain track for NetKar Pro? :!!: Thanks.
Guest CAR Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 Ok, and there aren't an other rally or mountain track for NetKar Pro? Thanks. There's a namie track included with this netkar package (posted by Velocipede), called mountain sprint. It was created by OutRunner though, who has requested that his tracks not be used with netKar PRO, and as it's a scratch build you should respect his wishes although my evil twin in a parallel universe tells me that the Abarth's fun around there.
Iketani Posted January 20, 2010 Author Posted January 20, 2010 jeje ok I was installed all namie tracks in NetKar Pro But I don't like much Mountain Sprint...I like "more rally" tracks :!!: I'm waiting for the Trento conversion to NetKar Pro...
VELOCIPEDE Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 the trento bondone hillclimb is in progress...
Iketani Posted January 21, 2010 Author Posted January 21, 2010 Ahh! ok a lot of thanks. I wait Goodbye!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now