Multiplayer question - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest MadMonk
Posted

How do I both host and join an online session using the new public beta 1.1. I can launch and see my hosted session, but how do I actually race in it? The sim tells me I can't connect.

Posted (edited)

Just select the row you want from your server list and press Join!

make sure you don't block the server on your firewall.

If you want your server to be accessible from the outside, but your server is behind a router, don't forget to configure the port forwarding in the router configuration. In this way you will route all requests on the port you use for your server to it.

Default PORT=9500

Edited by wildsurfer
Guest MadMonk
Posted

Just select the row you want from your server list and press Join!

make sure you don't block the server on your firewall.

If you want your server to be accessible from the outside, but your server is behind a router, don't forget to configure the port forwarding in the router configuration. In this way you will route all requests on the port you use for your server to it.

Default PORT=9500

Hmm. I think I've done that. I have no problem joining other persons' servers, and I've configured my AVG firewall to allow the nkserver. I'll try again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.