Problems: Brakin with Abarth - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I tried the Abarth on several tracks and found he isn't stable when braking. I tried to change the braking more to front and more to rear (what would be totally wrong), but always the same: I brake and the car turns around. It's undriveable.

What I also found is a squeezing sound of the tires beginning just from driving very slowly out of the box. It sounds as if the brake is hitted hard or if it's driving around a corner.

I have this problem only whith the Abarth. Netkar is version 1.1 beta 3/3

Thanks in advance for your help

Rolf

Edited by Rodolfo
Posted

I tried the Abarth on several tracks and found he isn't stable when braking. I tried to change the braking more to front and more to rear (what would be totally wrong), but always the same: I brake and the car turns around. It's undriveable.

What I also found is a squeezing sound of the tires beginning just from driving very slowly out of the box. It sounds as if the brake is hitted hard or if it's driving around a corner.

I have this problem only whith the Abarth. Netkar is version 1.1 beta 3/3

Thanks in advance for your help

Rolf

Is this on cold tyres? As with the special edition, the Abarth in BETA 3 can be tricky at the start of a run.

Posted

Try to reduce the"brake mult" option (under the braking balance).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.