Guest Tee Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 Hi. I found slowly than real time when play the 'data animation' in race studio 2 analysis program. For example, I got 1m20s lap time, and open telemetry log at Race Studio Analysis, and click the 'data animation' in 'Lap Replay' or 'Dashboard' tab. But find overtime about 1m40s from start until finish. Why like this happens?
Guest LarsSch Posted January 16, 2010 Posted January 16, 2010 (edited) Hi guys, I have another Race Studio issue: When loading (i.e. importing) my latest laps in the netkar file from the aim-folder the process comes to a full stop when I get the message 'unspecified error'. This started to happen only a few days ago - both with the b2 and the b3 versions of netKar. I've tried to reinstall Race Studio with no effect. Any ideas? Best, Lars Edited January 16, 2010 by LarsSch
Guest Tee Posted January 16, 2010 Posted January 16, 2010 I have another Race Studio issue: When loading (i.e. importing) my latest laps in the netkar file from the aim-folder the process comes to a full stop when I get the message 'unspecified error'. Maybe are you upgrade aim software? 2.31.03. http://www.aim-sportline.com/pages/download/section_software.php
Guest LarsSch Posted January 16, 2010 Posted January 16, 2010 I have another Race Studio issue: When loading (i.e. importing) my latest laps in the netkar file from the aim-folder the process comes to a full stop when I get the message 'unspecified error'. Maybe are you upgrade aim software? 2.31.03. http://www.aim-sportline.com/pages/download/section_software.php Thnx Tee I have upgraded. Didn't help. Lars
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now