Best Laps Screen - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest burnsy865
Posted

We used to be able to view our best laps for each track but this still hasn't been fixed (or am I overlooking something?). Does this annoy anybody else? I would like to know my reference time when doing a practice session so I know what I need to try to beat.

Guest SpikeyMarcoD
Posted

We used to be able to view our best laps for each track but this still hasn't been fixed (or am I overlooking something?). Does this annoy anybody else? I would like to know my reference time when doing a practice session so I know what I need to try to beat.

Yup I miss that too. Some handy features seem to go and bogus on come back. Like autogrid. So somebody has gone for a piss and causes a huge crash? It is needed that the user gets his car in order and decides to join. Auto fuel is one thing although who says i need the same as in qualy (I know i can turn that off).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.