(Stupid) question - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest CronoTR
Posted

I wanted to ask if there is a way to have different types of cars on one server (e.g. FTarget and F2000)? This would be a nice feature when you want to run 2 series on just one server.

Posted

I have never seen this done, and I assume that's because it can't be done. Perhaps someone can provide a more conclusive answer for you though.

Guest Katsushika Matsumoto
Posted

I have never seen this done, and I assume that's because it can't be done. Perhaps someone can provide a more conclusive answer for you though.

I have, in the first step of the beta I was driving a F1600 and there was a F2000 passing me at the start :!!:

It was probably a bug and so I reported it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.