Guest sammypetter Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 I just love to play games on my personal computer. Somebody have said be to use CD/DVD emulation software for playing games. I have searched on the internet about CD/DVD emulation software, but I am not getting any clear idea about CD/DVD emulation software. Can anybody give a clear idea about CD/DVD emulation software and also suggest some good CD/DVD emulation software for me to use. If it is possible give a detailed description about CD/DVD emulation software.
Guest Uff Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 You usually need a CD/DVD software emulator only if you want to play with cracked games illegally downloaded. There's no need for them if you play with legal copies.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now