Guest SpikeyMarcoD Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 Might be wise to link on the netkar page. Now i remember Stefano posting somewhere in italian about the steering ratio. I want to know from the source the realistic relation ship between my wheels degrees and the steering ratio's of the car in the setup. I use 900 in profiler and have set 900 in wizard. What should the realistic ratio in setup be or is it changeable in real life. Thanks.
BoNI Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 (edited) Real Formula Renult 2.0 and Formula 3 use the same steer ratio, 13:1 Real 500 use steer ratio of 15:1 Unfortunately i cannot tell you a precise value for formula ford. Is important to set 900 ° from the panel of the steering wheel so that nkpro use them in the right way from car to car. Edited January 5, 2010 by BoNI
Hyper Posted January 16, 2010 Posted January 16, 2010 Another new drivingitalia member here too. I just saw the news about the 3/3 patch in virtualr and was kinda wondering where to talk about nk after rsc went down. No more wondering I guess
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now