Peugeot 207 s2000

Guest totorman

Hi Totorman! :)

i installed the patch, but..same problem here :sad:

me too.i installed the patch but it didn't solve the problem.i'm using the G25 with 900 degries of rotation.i've problem also with the texture of the steering wheel.i din't see the yellow piece at the top of the steering wheel(i use car details on high).

edit: one question: is normal that when i go to race,the rear tires are already hot(about 70 degrees)and the front are cold(about 20 degress) ?

Edited by Lestart

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeDios

• EmaPa88

• Yoss

• VENTU

Top Posters In This Topic

MOD OF THE YEAR!!!

Fantastic!!! Driving this car on rallyX tracks, or on hillclimb track is fantastic!!!

And also in normal tracks is beautiful, you really feel the astonishing grip you get!

Guest alfagolf

E' uscita la versione 1.1:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=207%20super%202000

Version 1.1 :

- 35 new skins coming from rFactor Community

- More than 50% of the new skins are coming from real 207s2000 rally cars

- New physics (more close to real car : corrected understeer, fast entering corners, ...) validated by a rally driver.

- Signaled bug Corrections :

* Some DDS File (sample : steering wheel was drawing badly when driver graphic quality was not set to Complete)

* FFBMenu Bug

- VEH reorganization in some Teams (Peugeot, RedBull, ...)

NOTE : THE 1024 SKIN PACK FOR MIDRANGE PCs MUST BE INSTALLED AFTER THE 1.1 UPDATE ;)

Edited by alfagolf

Provata, e riscontro lo stesso errore con il RealFFB.. :shifty: mmmh

Bon, mi son rotto :asd: ora mi metto a studiare tutti i files, ci deve essere una soluzione per forza. Ho gi

Provata, e riscontro lo stesso errore con il RealFFB.. :shifty: mmmh

Bon, mi son rotto :asd: ora mi metto a studiare tutti i files, ci deve essere una soluzione per forza. Ho gi

Dedios amico mio, se trovate l'ordinanza di sospensione, si vuole spiegare a me, ho cercato due giorni dopo la nostra chiacchierata su MSN senza trovare nulla

per il bene dei pneumatici, sia in duro asfalto o ghiaia Contattaci non ho preoccupazioni. si dispone di uno schermo ingame che mostra interesse per la categoria di auto asfalto o ghiaia

Edited by Yoss

Dedios amico mio, se trovate l'ordinanza di sospensione, si vuole spiegare a me, ho cercato due giorni dopo la nostra chiacchierata su MSN senza trovare nulla

per il bene dei pneumatici, sia in duro asfalto o ghiaia Contattaci non ho preoccupazioni. si dispone di uno schermo ingame che mostra interesse per la categoria di auto asfalto o ghiaia

I selected the Rossi car from "Addons" group and i tried it on Nordschleife.I selected Race Tires on the setup menu and when i go to race the rear tyres are hot.In any case,i made this screenshot

ruote.th.jpg

Edited by Lestart

Hi Yoss! sure no problem, i'm doing some tests about, and...i found at 90% the problem! :thumbsup: obviusly when i'm shure i'll contact you!

Sorry Yoss,i selected race tyres on front and qualify on rear xD.i was sure that i selected race tyres on both sides of the car.now i paid attention and selected the corrects tyres on both side.the only problem is the force feedback,but DeDios seems to know where is the problem.In any case,i wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :thumbsup:

Edited by Lestart

good good good

same screen , same track ,same car

856d57a684b12da104423c4c602bbf7f.jpg

dedios , i 'm wait for you , i 'm really want to know where is the problem

same for all of us : merry christmas to you and your family