• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeDios

• EmaPa88

• Yoss

• Cigno

Top Posters In This Topic

I selected the Rossi car from "Addons" group and i tried it on Nordschleife.I selected Race Tires on the setup menu and when i go to race the rear tyres are hot.In any case,i made this screenshot

Sicuro di aver selezionato le gomme da gara sia davanti che dietro? perch

I selected the Rossi car from "Addons" group and i tried it on Nordschleife.I selected Race Tires on the setup menu and when i go to race the rear tyres are hot.In any case,i made this screenshot

Sicuro di aver selezionato le gomme da gara sia davanti che dietro? perch

yes !! thanks for the pasted time of this ; the first feedback is good , just need to wait for more return ....and surely after we release the realfeel patch

No problem! you know it's a pleasure for me :wink: take your time, and do tests with guys who usually use RealFeel Plugin. If you have problems, you know where you can find me :thumbsup:

Guest freghet

No problem! you know it's a pleasure for me :wink: take your time, and do tests with guys who usually use RealFeel Plugin. If you have problems, you know where you can find me :thumbsup:

Grande DeDios! :thumbsup:

Really happy this issue is going to get adressed and it would be great if the patch will enclose a brief readme with indicative settings for the ini file too. I couldn't find it in the previous versions and I'm too lazy for setting it myself. :wave: