Guest CricketsFilm Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 Ecco le immagini dei primi Test: HD Video dei Test of Virag-Pozzi (Citroen Xsara WRC) su: http://www.cricketsfilm.com "Virag Channel TV"
Guest CricketsFilm Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 OnLine HD OnBoard: Andrea Aghini-Attilio Rossi (Ford Focus Wrc) to Monza Rally Show 2009: http://www.cricketsfilm.com "CricketsFilm TV Channel"
Guest CricketsFilm Posted December 21, 2009 Posted December 21, 2009 OnLine OnBoard Video of Cavallini-Lupi (Citroen Xsara Wrc) to Monza Rally Show 2009, on: http://www.cricketsfilm.tv "CricketsFilm TV Channel"
Guest marvelaugusts Posted April 5, 2010 Posted April 5, 2010 MONZA RALLY SHOW 2009 RESULTS 1. Rinaldo Capello/Luigi Pirollo (I) Citroen C4 WRC 1:17.47,2 2. Valentino Rossi/Carlo Cassina (I) Ford Focus RS WRC 08 +17,8 3. Fabio Babini/Giovanni Bernacchini (I) Subaru Impreza WRC S12 +42,3 4. Marcus Gr
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now