Twisted Asphalt - Due ruote: GP Bikes, MotoGP e altri... - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dopo che l'idea generale era stara buttata gi

Posted

bello l'rfactor delle moto

Posted

First faux bike company logo for the included machines. This is Falcon Motorsports. The logo is just a concept. As you can see I have begun 2D work on the first bike concept.

falconlogo.th.pnggpmulebikegp1r.th.png

I am in the sketch phase. I am drawing the bikes and then I will model each of them. Then I will make up some track designs and hopefully some guys in here can help me out.

One I am done I am going to buy two HP trest servers so we can do a internet test.

Posted

senza offesa ma questo annuncia un sim di moto di cui ha fatto solamente gli sketch di 2 logo :rolleyes2:

pero' si e' comprato un libro di programmazione :sticazzi:

insomma, fara' la fine di tutti gli altri progetti che partono dalla "coda" invece che dalla "capa" e che fanno bella mostra di se sui forum di sim racing in giro per il mondo.

thread assolutamente inutile

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.