F1Racer Posted October 25, 2009 Posted October 25, 2009 (edited) Ok you Italian guys, I know this is the one you have waited for So if you like them, please leave me a message - it means a lot. I bring you Felipe Massa's Scuderia Ferrari F60 from the upcoming FSOne (International Pro-Modding) F1 2009 mod .. this is the pre-season car. You can find 7 HD images on my website at RacingRenders.com Enjoy, and I hope to see Felipe back to 100% in 2010. Edited October 25, 2009 by F1Racer
Guest Uff Posted October 25, 2009 Posted October 25, 2009 Enjoy, and I hope to see Felipe back to 100% in 2010. Eheh, I hope it too. Thanks for these renders: Ferrari is not the best car, this year, but it always is the car I want to drive. Even if my performance will be closer to Fisichella's, rather than Felipe. I saved renders 2, 5 and 6: one of them will probably end on my desktop! ^^
F1Racer Posted October 25, 2009 Author Posted October 25, 2009 (edited) cool 2 more teams left and thats the 09 season done. Safety car too BTW, on the DrivingItalia website, you posted news of my renders, but used a render from someone else from FSone. Edited October 25, 2009 by F1Racer
elwood Posted October 25, 2009 Posted October 25, 2009 Ok you Italian guys, I know this is the one you have waited for So if you like them, please leave me a message - it means a lot. I bring you Felipe Massa's Scuderia Ferrari F60 from the upcoming FSOne (International Pro-Modding) F1 2009 mod .. this is the pre-season car. Will be fine to see him at ROC as guest Felipe, a lot of fun for sure. Probably is more concerned about the driver's saying. One children=+1 sec*lap LOL... Anyway i like the F60, ok it's not competitive, but the shape is really nice anyway, as the rear end of the RB. Some 2009 cars are hugly to see, i don't like high noses or those fins from the airscoop to the rear wing, like the Toyota for example. Otherwise i like McLaren, since the Marlboro sponsor left, it's by far the best combination of colors, for my tastes, and recently with that simil-chrome finish instead the silver is great too. I'm talking from a pure aesthetic point of view. Great job on renders and modeling too. Cheers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now