Pitstopboss News Update - 21st September 2009 - Simulazione Manageriale - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Pitstopboss News Update - 21st September 2009


Recommended Posts

Posted

Pitstopboss News Update - 21st September 2009

Welcome to the latest edition of the news.

As some of you may be aware, over the past few months we have had many problems with people using formulas to gaina dvantages, which has caused a lot of upset, so much so that some people decided to hang up their racing gloves due to what they thought was cheating by some managers.

I had to make many changes to the format of some races (many of which have made little effect on the problems). I am trialling out some new techniques which seem to put the power back into the hands of the normal racers who dont use the 'formula methods' and it seems to be working in the two test competitions I have set up.

We are currently testing this in the MORE RUNS TEST!!

I will be rolling out the new method over the course of the week.

Other news:

* Competitions will not be featuring changing weather during practice sessions any more as it isnt fair on the people that are not able to be online when the better weather is active.

* Fixed the issues with the race comments suggestion you are on the wrong track (this will be resolved in the next round).

* Fixed the problem with Hints for rear rideheight/antirollbar/suspension not showing.

* I will be adjusting the prize funds for many competitions to ensure a fair distribution of credit wealth as several people profited unfairly during the times when they could use the setup formulas.

* I will be adding some optional warnings so people will be warned if they forget to fit their upgrades or correct tyres etc.

* Some adjustments have been made at some tracks so that the best tyre compounds are slightly more varied.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.