rFactor Planet - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Viste le polemiche e il clima ostile nei confronti dell'imminente SimRaceWay, portale che andr

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Il sito continua ad essere sviluppato e migliorato.

The following things are now modified/fixed/implemented:

- The width of the table is now fixed

- Rating is now followed with a % symbol

- Fixed a bug that the ratings where always rounded to 60, 70, 80... 85 for example was impossible.

- Added 'next page' / 'previous page' buttons at the top of the table

I looked at the following issue but it is not fixed

- Opening a mod in a new page... Fixing this is a pretty hard due to the AJAX structure. I do understand why people find this a problem however so I will think about how I can fix this one.

The following issue is semi-fixed

- When going back from the moddetails page to the table the table was always reset, scrolled to the top and back to the first page.

Now when you click on the cars/tracks/addons link in the page the table will be scrolled to the top. But it will be on the page it was in. So that is semi fixed.

When however using the back button in Google Chrome 3 or Firefox 3.5 the scroll bar also comes in the correct position again. This doesn't seem to be the case in IE7. Didn't test this on other browsers or in other versions of these browsers.

I can fix this by giving the table a scrollbar instead of using the browsers scroll bar but I find that this gives an awkward feeling effect... People shouldn't be using IE anyway

Other issues I will look into another time

http://rfplanet.appspot.com/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.