• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• GTSANTIF1

• PHOBOS il Ritorno

• .fabioss.

Need for Speed Car of the Day - Lamborghini Murci

Edited by Uff
Immagini ridimensionate: se oltre i 640x480 caricarle su http://www.imageshack.us/index.php e scegliere Thumbnails for forum (1)

pareri uff?

a me piacerebbe vedere un video della versione pc giocato con un volante. ce ne sono?

poi altra domanda che m son fatto. i circuiti saranno tutti "seri" o ci saranno anche tracciati piu arcade come quelli che hanno fatto la storia della serie, tipo in montagna, tra i canyon e lungo autostrade larghissime?

Car of the Week Select: McLaren F1

Normally Drew and I write these articles but when it came to the McLaren F1 it made perfect sense to speak with NeedforSpeed Vehicle Concept Director Andy Blackmore to talk about the car as a former McLaren employee he's had more access to these cars than anyone else in the studio.

"Let's start with a simple fact: the McLaren F1 is still the fastest naturally-aspirated production car in the world, despite going into production in 1994. The F1 was the fastest production car in the world for a number of years before the Bugatti Veyron took the crown.

The original proposal called for a Honda engine but when they couldn't reach an agreement BMW Motorsport produced the bespoke engine (6.1 Litre; 627 hp (468 kW; 636 PS) 0-60 3.2 seconds). The F1 was also the first all carbon composite production car.

The McLaren F1 was conceived in a departure lounge at Nice Airport in 1998. Engineer, Gordon Murray approached his boss,Ron Dennis with a proposal for a 3-seater supercar and the F1 was born. The first prototype was shown at the 1991 Monaco Grand Prix and the first production car was completed in 1994.

The F1 GTR made its racing debut in 1995 and was mildly reworked for racing. The F1 GTR won Le Mans on its debut and also finished 3rd, 4th, 5th. Ironically, due to GT rules, the GTR produced less power than the roadcar! In 1996, two F1 GTR