Autobus in rFactor! - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bus Tour Phase 1 1.00

By: lalalalalala (Hatrix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ac13a10...04e75f6e8ebb871

Hm I think youtube somehow manage to take down all my previous videos.

Anyways, I present my AMATEUR (I STRESS AGAIN AMATEUR) project BUS MOD.

This is PHASE 1 with 32 buses.

Just extract and put the bus folder to the vehicle folder. May need to enable all mods and cars to see them.

Here are 2 youtube vids of the buses in action (the drivers are mad)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZswKp4MJj5U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8krgWPbhAgs

Posted

Azz per un momento ho pensato fosse uscito Racing Legends!!!!!!!! :asd:

Guest gentlemandriver
Posted

I due video linkati sono stati rimossi dall'autore....

Posted

speriamo non pesino come i camion :asd:

Posted
Azz per un momento ho pensato fosse uscito Racing Legends!!!!!!!! :asd:

:asd: caustico

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.