[Race07-GTREvo-GTR2-GTL] Bobs Track Builder EVO

VELOCIPEDE

http://www.bobstrackbuilder.net/btbevo.aspx

SimBin games provide a wide variety of driving experiences. Drive vehicles from the 60's and 70's in GT Legends or try the more modern grand touring series.

Bobs Track Builder now has a product that makes it simple to create new original tracks for a range of SimBin games.

Bob's Track Builder has a lot of features and the list keeps growing. Here's a brief run-down of the more commonly used features.

* Click and drag track creation uses splines to form all polygons.

* Support for circuits or lengthy winding rally track.

* Export to game by clicking one button.

* Add/edit terrain in 3d.

* Use GPS or Google Earth data to import kilometers worth of track with just a few clicks.

* Advanced support for in-game Bump, Specular, Additive and Multiply maps.

* Add camber (tilt) to your whole track or to individual sections using a simple camber tool.

* Control the track cross section to add variable camber, change the width or add bumps.

* Add Walls and Fences to your track by clicking and dragging them in the 3d window.

* Add Objects from libraries of Expansion Packs (XPacks), or create your own libraries using the new XPacker utility.

* Add complex shaped strings of objects to create 3d ripple strip, tyre walls or other interesting objects.

* More to come the least of which is listed here.

Bobs Track Builder Evo supports the following games.

* Race 07*

* GTR Evolution*

* GTR2

* GT Legends

* Requires either GTR2 or GT Legends

• 3 months later...
  • 13 years later...

Hello, is there any way to download the BTB Evo? I still use GTR2 and it would be amazing if I could have it. There's only BTB Pro on steam and nowhere else as far as I could find at least.