GPC 2009: netKar PRO Racing Championship

VELOCIPEDE

GPC 2009: netKar PRO Racing Championship

Arguably the most authentic and close-to-the-real-deal simracing championship is back! GPChampionship.com (GPC) offers simracers from all over the world the chance to experience simracing as close as possible to the thrill of real championship racing.

In GPC you will have the chance to experience close racing in a competitive yet friendly racing atmosphere, run by a professional organisation: simracing at its very best!

Now with netKar PRO 1.0.3 released and a huge amount of new netKar PRO drivers active online, this season is going to become a historical one. There are four leagues in the championship, including one league for demo drivers in order for them to enjoy nKP even further and convince them that nKP deserves the purchase.

Read all information about the new season, the cars, the rules and the schedules in the official announcement.

Season 2009.1 starts in just over a week. It is time to get ready for the most competitive, realistic and enjoyable form of nKP- and simracing! FullMode (), Live Timing, pre-qualifying sessions and fantastic wheel to wheel racing in a controller racing environment. All ingredients are there... it's just that is missing!

Any questions can be put in this topic or over in the GPChampionship.com netKar PRO forums.

by Jaap

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BoNI

• duciopastesty

• Bouc

• pirci

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

le prequalifiche per la prima gara sono finite, quindi sei fuori...

se vai in "schedule" puoi prenotarti per le altre, e quando apriranno i server delle prequalifiche devi girare, girare e girare.. :smile:

se resti dentro ai 30 puoi fare la gara.. tutte le modalit

le prequalifiche per la prima gara sono finite, quindi sei fuori...

se vai in "schedule" puoi prenotarti per le altre, e quando apriranno i server delle prequalifiche devi girare, girare e girare.. :smile:

se resti dentro ai 30 puoi fare la gara.. tutte le modalit

Boni posso approfittare della tua cortesia e farti una domada sul campionato?

Come funziona per i reclami? Nei tornei che ho fatto fino ad ora la DG apre un topic apposta dove ognuno inserisce i vari epsodi... funzia cos