Guest freghet Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 Ora non ricordo esattamente, ma avendo fatto qualche giro con la stradale mi pare che non
DavidOne87 Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 Ora non ricordo esattamente, ma avendo fatto qualche giro con la stradale mi pare che non
Guest ANM134 Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 This is one of the best mod I have ever tried. It's amazing! :!!: But, can I suggest a fix? It should be quite easy to do: I noticed that the F430 Stradale manettino of this mod actually is the 430 Scuderia manettino, as you can see in these photos: In-game screen: http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/5479/grab021fg5.jpg 430 Scuderia manettino http://www.p1international.com/images/uplo...20manettino.jpg F430 Stradale manettino http://images.automotive.com/cob/factory_a...20manettino.jpg The 430 Scuderia manettino has got five options: Rain, Sport, Race, Traction control OFF, Traction & Stability control OFF. Instead, the F430 Stradale manettino has got these options: Snow, Rain, Sport, Race, Traction & Stability control OFF. It's really a small thing (I don't think many people have noticed it. As far as I'm concerned, maybe I'm the only one who have actually noticed that ), but I think it can improve the realism of this beautiful mod. I don't know if you (or any of the creators of the car) already know that, so, if you do, sorry for wasting your time.
Guest freghet Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 qualcuno potrebbe dirmi come funziona il cambio pilota sia per questo mod che in generale? Ho provato a farlo nella sosta ai box ma dice che non
Guest antocarmeci Posted July 19, 2010 Posted July 19, 2010 salve ragazzi , dove posso trovare il template di questa mod ? dal link del primo post non permette il download anche se mi sono registrato.
EmaPa88 Posted July 19, 2010 Posted July 19, 2010 salve ragazzi , dove posso trovare il template di questa mod ? dal link del primo post non permette il download anche se mi sono registrato. Ciao.Ho notato da tempo che,per qualche strano motivo,se si usa firefox non si pu
Guest antocarmeci Posted July 19, 2010 Posted July 19, 2010 Ciao.Ho notato da tempo che,per qualche strano motivo,se si usa firefox non si pu
EmaPa88 Posted July 19, 2010 Posted July 19, 2010 Ciao.Ho notato da tempo che,per qualche strano motivo,se si usa firefox non si pu
Guest antocarmeci Posted July 19, 2010 Posted July 19, 2010 Eccoti il pacchetto con il template http://www.mediafire.com/?j5j6blufofq3br1 grazie 1000
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now