• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• speedpn

• Extreme77

• GTSANTIF1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hanno puntato molto sulle gare negli stadi, volte ad esaltare le acrobazie dei piloti e le sfide ravvicinate (da qui la presenza di nomi come Pastrana, Block ecc). Le modalit

bah rimango perplesso :doubt: :doubt:

Mi risulta che sia stato progettato per il mercato americano dove questo genere di gare hanno molti appassionati. Non so quando si vedr

DiRT 2:

I welcome any Rally game, but DiRT was just not up to the standard I'm used to with the Colin McRae rally games. It was an arcade game. Way to easy, cars had so much grip, you had no choice of tyres (computer made it for you) and the graphics were a little odd looking. But it did have a lot of cariety in classes, and a great career mode. With DiRT 2 they are making it a more American game. It will feature more rallycross stages and a LOT of in-game advertising. I can't wait though, looks a lot of fun. Codemasters are Americanising many of their racing games now which isn't necessarily bad, but certainly a far cry from previous titles. Ken Block is the new mascot for DiRT 2, as Travis Pestrana was for DiRT. See what I mean? The game is still under the Colin McRae series but could Codemasters change that in future? I hope not.

fonte Racedepartment.com

The announcement marks confirmation that the game will be headlined by Colin McRae, honoring the life of the rally legend. Colin McRae, who consulted on the series for over ten years, tragically died in a helicopter accident in September 2007. The decision to continue the famous series bearing his name was made jointly between the McRae family and Codemasters.

Colin McRae: DiRT 2 will feature a roster of contemporary off-road events, taking players to the most diverse and challenging real-world environments. This World Tour will have players competing in aggressive multi-car and intense solo races at extraordinary new locations, from canyon racing and jungle trails to city stadium-based events.

To be powered by the third generation of the EGO Engine

Scusate la mia ignoranza ma dove st

• 2 weeks later...