VELOCIPEDE Posted October 2, 2009 Author Posted October 2, 2009 una visita agli studi Polyphony Digital http://dailymotion.virgilio.it/video/xamxbn_tgs-09-visite-des-studios-polyphony_videogames
VELOCIPEDE Posted October 2, 2009 Author Posted October 2, 2009 nuovi screens di Ferrari e Lamborghini http://eu.gran-turismo.com/it/news/gt5/d10649.html
styx Posted October 3, 2009 Posted October 3, 2009 Vorrei chiedere un parere a chi conosce sia la serie di forza che di gran turismo. Mi accingo a dover decidere se comperare la xbox360 o la ps3 soprattutto in base ai giochi di guida in uscita ossia forza 3 e gt 5, secondo voi
VELOCIPEDE Posted October 4, 2009 Author Posted October 4, 2009 GT Academy Winner Completes First Racing Season Things just keep getting better for GT Academy winner Lucas Ordonez! After taking his first race win at Zolder, his RJN Nissan team was running second in the championship standings for the GT4 European Cup with only one race left in the season. What happened at the last event? You
VELOCIPEDE Posted October 6, 2009 Author Posted October 6, 2009 ennesima intervista a Yamauchi http://www.gtplanet.net/yamauchi-interview-reveals-more-on-gt5-development/#more-3837
VELOCIPEDE Posted October 6, 2009 Author Posted October 6, 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oOXdKcdpZ8&feature=player_embedded
speedpn Posted October 7, 2009 Posted October 7, 2009 volevo rispondere all'amico styx intanto faccio presente che io non possiedo ne la ps3 ne la xbox 360 per
VELOCIPEDE Posted October 8, 2009 Author Posted October 8, 2009 screens http://eu.gran-turismo.com/it/gallery/d10677n4.html
VELOCIPEDE Posted October 9, 2009 Author Posted October 9, 2009 intervista a Kazunori Yamauchi video -> http://bit.ly/i0LdJ GB: From virtual to real, recently you have won an important competition on the Nurburgring, is it a great memory? Kazunori Yamauchi: You know it takes around 10 minutes to make a full lap on the Nurburgring circuit. Honestly, after 7 laps and more than 1 hour racing, corner after corner, I was starting to brake and change gears completely by instinct. I felt I was not thinking anymore, so much that I had the feeling I was dreaming. I almost forgot I was actually driving. Frankly, I felt like in a trance state, something I never experienced with a video game. You know this race will remain a strong experience for me, this unique sensation that you and the car are one. GB: Gran Turismo 5 will not be released in Japan before March 2010. What about Europe? KZ: Trust me, it should be very close from this date because our schedules didn
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now