VELOCIPEDE Posted April 21, 2010 Author Posted April 21, 2010 intervista a Yamauchi http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/251008/kazunori_interview.html Would you have liked GT5 to be released by now?Actually, I think that March would've been too early. We could have produced the game in time to make that deadline, but the finished product wouldn
VELOCIPEDE Posted April 22, 2010 Author Posted April 22, 2010 Jordan Tresson Wins Final Stage of GT Academy 2010 http://www.gtplanet.net/jordan-tresson-wins-final-stage-of-gt-academy-2010/#more-5881 ha battuto il nostro Luca Lorenzini
albim75 Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 i DLC si preparano ancora prima che esca il gioco stesso.
VELOCIPEDE Posted April 23, 2010 Author Posted April 23, 2010 Top Gear intervista Yamauchi http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/kazunori-yamauchi-interview-gran-turismo-5?imageNo=0 What did you set out to achieve with Gran Turismo 5? Since Gran Turismo first launched back in 1997 all the way up until Gran Turismo 4, the style hasn
VELOCIPEDE Posted May 7, 2010 Author Posted May 7, 2010 altri screens http://www.gtplanet.net/two-fresh-nordschleifesls-gran-turismo-5-screenshots/#more-5988
VELOCIPEDE Posted May 8, 2010 Author Posted May 8, 2010 intervista a Tresson vincitore del GT Academy -> http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=127513 Did you have the same mental approach from the beginning, when you were sitting at home on your PS3, did it change when you reachedthe Academy? When did it get really serious?JT: In the beginning it was just for fun, I knew I could qualify in the French top 20 and I came 18th. I thought it would be a good time at the French final, meet some friends and so on because I knew the Lacombe brothers and some other guys. But in my mind, I thought I would stop in the French final because the level is so high, especially with Arnaud and all the top 5 guys, so so fast, but it was a good surprise. For Silverstone, I thought we will see, as I didn
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now