F1Racer Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 (edited) Things are still running at RacingRenders and the next item is the 2nd car of the 2008 season from MMG. Race winner Sebastian Vettel's Scuderia Toro Rosso STR3 is shown with 7 renders on my website. Check them out @ RacingRenders.com Edited September 30, 2008 by F1Racer
Guest Uff Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 This will be a must have mod I think: fingers crossed!
F1Racer Posted September 30, 2008 Author Posted September 30, 2008 Guys, I messed up. There are a number of issues with this car that didn't get noticed before render time. So I`ll be redoing them all again, albeit in slightly different positions as I dont save each one. Sorry about that. Hopefully by tomorrow they'll be online.
F1Racer Posted September 30, 2008 Author Posted September 30, 2008 (edited) Ok the renders are now all fixed and uploaded, plus I've added 2 more to make up for the mistake. So 8 in total now. Also the car designation is now fixed to be STR2b, not STR3 Edited September 30, 2008 by F1Racer
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now