[GTREvo] BTCC 1998 by MMG in arrivo - Page 2 - Race ON - Race 07 - GTR Evolution - STCC - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
14505d1243864902mmgbtcc.th.jpg 14507d1243864902mmgbtcc.th.jpg
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest jbjs40
Posted

I know you cannot rush perfection, but... Is there an approximate release date? It seems nothing is happening with this one. I have been checking in for 2 years. I went and downloaded the other BTCC 1998 mod. Nice but this one sounded more promising. Any ideas on when this will be available?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.