Guest Pino la lavatrice Posted July 20, 2008 Posted July 20, 2008 Ragazzi sono stato bannato a vita da nogripracing.com...xk ho fatto due account ma nn lo sapevo xk di una ho perso la password e quindi ne ho fatto un'altro...ma io nn lo sapevoo!!!!c'
brambo89 Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 Ragazzi sono stato bannato a vita da nogripracing.com...xk ho fatto due account ma nn lo sapevo xk di una ho perso la password e quindi ne ho fatto un'altro...ma io nn lo sapevoo!!!!c'
Guest Mike Racer Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 I believe I've been mistakenly banned by this, what should I do? Use the site contact form to send a message to the Admins (hint - sending some angry rant will not get the result you want) In poche parole... scrivi spiegando quanto successo e vedrai che ti riattiveranno...
Guest Pino la lavatrice Posted July 22, 2008 Posted July 22, 2008 I believe I've been mistakenly banned by this, what should I do? Use the site contact form to send a message to the Admins (hint - sending some angry rant will not get the result you want) In poche parole... scrivi spiegando quanto successo e vedrai che ti riattiveranno... e a ki scrivo??
Guest Pino la lavatrice Posted July 23, 2008 Posted July 23, 2008 Ho il tuo identico problema, il fatto
Guest Mike Racer Posted July 23, 2008 Posted July 23, 2008 Scrivete a Jabba... http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthre...2152#post322152
Guest Pino la lavatrice Posted July 23, 2008 Posted July 23, 2008 Scrivete a Jabba... http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthre...2152#post322152 ehm...nn capisco molto...me lo spieghi tu?
Guest CiuppiTrulli Posted July 25, 2008 Posted July 25, 2008 Scrivete a Jabba... http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthre...2152#post322152 We Mike...ma quand'
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now