Una periferica per le 2 ruote...

VELOCIPEDE

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=319568

I posted this in the original GP News thread:

I'm developing a control system specifically for this title (no contact with developer at this time). The questions I have are about the various control options ie.

sit up tuck =(pot/switch)

bar control (left right rotation)=(pot)

clutch=(pot/switch)

front brake=(pot)

throttle=(pot)

lean bike (left right)=(pot/switch)

knee control X2 (tucked for straight or out for cornering)=(pot/switch)

rear brake=(pot/switch)

gear shifter=(switch)

look left, right and back=(switch)

?????

I am not an electronics engineer so I will be seriously looking into LeoB's posts/site and the Cannon DYI stuff.

After I receive info on this I will post concept image. I am really excited about this software and I hope to be able to contribute along the way. I have a lot of questions but this is a start.

• 2 weeks later...

lo sviluppo procede bene...

http://forum.rscnet.org/showpost.php?p=382...mp;postcount=19

post-2-1214324228_thumb.jpg

The mechanics are solved, now I have to work on the electronics and how the product will be offered.

The unit is modular as you can see.

I envision the control boxes being swapped out for upgrades, eg. Force feedback, hall sensors etc.

I am also thinking of offering just the handle bars that attach to a modified desk attachment so the user can purchase the side panels, knee paddles, LCD dash and peg brake / shifter separately.

At the moment I am doing a 3D model of the add on saddle. My goal is to have all of this ready for a December delivery.. We will see.

Until then, here is a side view of the motostick leaning into a left hander with counter steering in effect.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Illuminatemi vi prego.

Il mio inglese fa schifetto, e ho capito un 10% di quello che sta succedendo. Ho visto una periferica per moto e mi sono fiondato a guardare i link. Molto interessanti devo dire.

si sta parlando solo di sviluppo o gia di qualcosa di concreto con relativi costi o siamo lontani e ancora al solo protoripo!??

Sar

• 4 months later...

Well things sure are constantly evolving.

Thanks to all that replied.

Here is the latest version of the stick although it has already evolved from this state. I want to hold off on new version images for a bit but with these you can get the general idea

As you can see, there are now two top versions, "GP & MX" there is also a Universal joint that connects to the "Base" rotational bar. This allows the stick to rotate on the X and Y axis.

When the rider is in GP form the rotation will only be side to side (Y Axis) with the back and forth being utilized by the body lever and the base X Axis being disabled and motion being locked.

When the rider is in MX form there will be no body lever therefore the stick will rotate side to side (Y axis) and forward and backward (X Axis) having the X Axis enabled and rotation of the X Axis unlocked.

The rider will have the choice of top stick when he/she makes the purchase.

You will also notice the the knee paddles are now knee discs.

post-2-1232187965_thumb.jpg post-2-1232188006_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the replies and interest.

I'm sorry for the delay with response and information but I had to get clearance before I posted and I'm glad I did!

All I can say is that I have been working with a MAJOR wheel/joystick manufacturer/developer for a MAJOR platform to run with an EXCLUSIVE racing title although the stick will be compatible with the PC

No estimated for time of production yet, you can be sure I will keep you posted.

bella bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vado in garage a misurare la distaneza delle pedane dal manubrio e quest'ultimo dalla sella del mio brutale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peccatosolo che coster