New to Netkar - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest CaptnCatt
Posted

Hello everyone..... New to netkar format and have some rather basic questions. I'm some what familiar to the file structure, but cant seem to get the tracks (monaco, spa, etc.) installed properly. If someone could give me a 101 lesson on track installs i would greatly appreciate it. I have managed to install all the tire downloads and they are working fine and have also launch the tire checking tool for online races, but for what ever reason cant get the tracks to work. Next Q: How are you all communicating online (VOIP.....Team Speak, Ventrilo or just using chat? Any help and information about the in's and out's of Netkar would really help.

Posted

addon track - be sure you have installed the folder ASE in tha main netkar folder

Guest CaptnCatt
Posted
addon track - be sure you have installed the folder ASE in tha main netkar folder

I thankyou so much.....I really appriciate your help. I'll give it a go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.