Master Posted February 20, 2008 Posted February 20, 2008 (edited) Well here we go Gents.... Here's my FORD GT... **standalone** Just drop her in and go!! This is a GT1 version of the ford gt i made for NAGP league. IF you pulled out my first version from the league carpack Please replace with this.(IS much nicer and skinnable).I haven't gotten to gt300 engine, I know some people have already made them with the earlier version of the car. Feel free to post you .eng files for the car if you like. I will update this as soon as i have some more remodeled. I hope you all enjoy this. I was one hell've love,hate learning curve to making my first car LOL. Thanks Tomas Schubeck (Sargazm) http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=8506 Edited February 20, 2008 by Uff Aggiunto il commento dell'autore
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now