needed: English .dic file for GTR:2 - GTR3 - GTR2 - GTR by SimBin - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

needed: English .dic file for GTR:2


Recommended Posts

Guest spencer
Posted

Hello, everyone. I need some help. First of all, sorry I do not speak Italian. So, any responses need to been in English. My problem is somehow, the language has been changed from English (US) to French. I have been told on another forum that my problem can be fixed by replacing my copy of the english.dic file in my UI Data Folder. If anyone has it, or can tell me where to get it , please either respond here, or e-mail me at paracefan2002@mail.com. Thanks, and have a great day!!

-Peace,

paracefan2002

Posted
Hello, everyone. I need some help. First of all, sorry I do not speak Italian. So, any responses need to been in English. My problem is somehow, the language has been changed from English (US) to French. I have been told on another forum that my problem can be fixed by replacing my copy of the english.dic file in my UI Data Folder. If anyone has it, or can tell me where to get it , please either respond here, or e-mail me at paracefan2002@mail.com. Thanks, and have a great day!!

-Peace,

paracefan2002

Game.zip

Guest spencer
Posted
Hello, everyone. I need some help. First of all, sorry I do not speak Italian. So, any responses need to been in English. My problem is somehow, the language has been changed from English (US) to French. I have been told on another forum that my problem can be fixed by replacing my copy of the english.dic file in my UI Data Folder. If anyone has it, or can tell me where to get it , please either respond here, or e-mail me at paracefan2002@mail.com. Thanks, and have a great day!!

-Peace,

paracefan2002

Thanks so much, F. Renault!! I really appreciate you doing this for me!! I cannot thank you enough. May peace be with you. Have a good day, and thanks again. If you need anything related to gtr:2, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

-paracefan2002

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.