F3 Inglese & Maro Engel

Guest francesca84

Guest francesca84

Ciao a tutti ! Sono nuova del forum! Qualcuno sa darmi delle news sui probabili spostamenti di Maro Engel.. ?

ho sentito che ha provato la dtm e che sembra sicuro il suo spostamento li per lui nel 2008! Bhe la dtm

direttamente dal suo sito (www.maroengel.com)

Since the last race of the British F3 championship I`ve had some time to recharge my energy, but there have also been some busy weeks.

First I went to Paul Ricard to test for the Fisichella Motorsport team in GP2, the test was split in two half days and it was a great experience. Overall I was fairly pleased with my performance, as I was just over 0,5 sec off Andreas Zuber in the same car. Considering it was my first test with this car and at this track I think it was quite good.

From Paul Ricard I travelled straight to Stuttgart for Mercedes' annual Stars & Cars event. I have to say this was a fantastic day, where I was honoured together with all Mercedes Benz F1 and DTM drivers for the success we achieved this year. To put a fitting end to this day, Mercedes organised a great party in its museum, which all the drivers, including myself, enjoyed very much until late in the morning.

Finally last week I was invited to test one of their DTM cars in Mugello. I enjoyed this test and the DTM cars are really great fun to drive. I believe the test went well as the team seamed to be happy with my performance and feedback.

For 2008 my aims are quite clear and I am quite positive that I will be racing either in DTM or GP2. Surely it will be an exciting winter.

direi che se riesce a fare la gp2, bella vetrina visto segue la F1 nelle sue tappe, sar

Edited by Lor3x

Guest A_Racer
direi che se riesce a fare la gp2, bella vetrina visto segue la F1 nelle sue tappe, sar
Edited by A_Racer

nono infatti, ma tra le due io non avrei dubbi come obiettivo.

Pienamente d'accordo. Con tutto il rispetto per le DTM, ma per un pilota poter fare la GP2, cos