TVR Cerbera Cup Mod - GTR3 - GTR2 - GTR by SimBin - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

SHOWROOM REFLECTION FIX!

http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthre...3411#post173411

===================================================

TVR Cerbera Cup Version 1.0 Presented by Team SSR and scca1981

===================================================

GTR to GTR2 Conversion and optimization by scca1981

Major Conversion issues:

- Side windows are only transparent in DX9 mode. This is being looked at.

- No dirtscreen or disc glow(original mod had no discglow).

- There are no fuel fillers on the car. So its just a guess at where the pit crew

will refuel your car.

I am aware of all other smaller issues and I will patch the mod to 1.5 when I get

everything fixed.

Read the readme for install directions and all credits.

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=6595

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.